High Quality FEMA Automated Debris Management Software
Ticket Watch™ simplifies the tracking and matching of load tickets for disaster cleanup organizations worldwide, using our revolutionary ticket tracking software. Traditionally, keeping a tally of loads hauled involves multiple load tickets handwritten and collected from drivers, then matched manually against invoices from quarries and haulers. This inefficient process involves a lot of time, effort, and money, not to mention the inaccuracies and errors that result from this method.
Ticket Watch™ changes all that! Our state-of-the-art tracking system captures data and signatures along with a time and date stamp using handheld scanners. Driver and load information is saved on the scanner, uploaded to the website, and immediately available for viewing. Tracking your loads is simplified and accurate - saving you time and money. With electronic load ticketing, invoicing your customers becomes as simple as pushing a button.
When these disasters struck, Ticket Watch™ was on the scene!
We processed 756 Load tickets in 10 hours - error free and billed that night.
Ft Wayne, IN
Oil Field Pads
Marshall, MI Oil
Reliable Disaster Management Software
Whether you’re responding to a hurricane, a tornado, or any other FEMA disaster, reliable truck management is crucial for recovering from its most serious consequences. Trucks play a key role both in clearing away the debris from serious catastrophes and in furnishing the materials to rebuild afterward. Vehicle management thus makes the difference between an enduring catastrophe and a rapid, robust recovery. Even when the power is out, Ticket Watch™ systems are up and running.
Ticket Watch™ is committed to maximizing the effectiveness of disaster recovery while minimizing the time it takes to recover. To that end, our programs provide:
- Visual Verification - Using GPS tracking software, we offer updates on the location and course of your trucks in real time. This allows you to determine how long it will take for the necessary vehicles to reach or return from disaster sites. It also lets you correct mistakes more quickly if you discover that a vehicle is not on the right track.
- Data Diligence - In addition to recording the trucks’ locations, our software takes photos, collects signatures, and obtains all other necessary data from the disaster site. It immediately uploads all of this information to a centralized database, allowing experts anywhere in your company to learn all they need to know from the disaster.
- Login Limitations - Our software incorporates advanced security protocols and permissions, ensuring that no one has access to data who is not authorized. Logins can be tailored to the role and authority of the person trying to access the information, so as to provide each worker with the data they need while not compromising other sensitive reports.
- Resourceful Reporting - Once it has collected disaster data, our software can filter that data and create reports. You can customize reports to suit them to your business and set the software to release them automatically. This makes it easier to present information on past disaster recovery efforts and make plans for future improvements.
- FEMA Facilitation - We provide FEMA debris software to prepares reports in a way that is consistent with all Federal disaster management standards. Through our programs, you can minimize the risk of auditing or interference from any applicable authorities.
Ticket Watch™ strives to offer clear, understandable reports for all disaster management operations. We ensure that all of your employees can comprehend and act on the information we provide, improving their safety and allowing them to do their jobs as effectively as possible.
Want to Learn More About the Ticket Watch™ Complete Load Management System?
To make researching the Ticket Watch™ electronic ticketing system easier, we've broken out our pages by topic. Simply click the buttons to get a better understanding of how our system can improve your hauling operations.
FEMA Compliant Disaster Management Ticketing Software
Here's how our ticket management system works: Prior to the start of a new project, Ticket Watch™ consultants, your administrative staff, or field personnel enters the pertinent job information into the Ticket Watch™ system through our website. At that time, barcodes are created, assigned, and attached to the hauling vehicles.
The vehicle enters the loading site and the barcode is scanned. The information is automatically entered into the system and verified via signatures by both the loading site agent and the driver. Any other information can be added to this load by typing comments into the remarks section. This information is available to be transmitted to the dumping site, field office or administrative office. The newly generated ticket is printed, given to the driver and saved into the Ticket Watch™ system.
Upon arrival at the dumping site, the driver presents the Ticket Watch™ ticket, which is scanned and verified by the dumping agent and the driver. This load is time and date stamped and the tracking of this load is now complete. The driver then dumps the load. This information is again saved and transmitted to the Ticket Watch™ website. Any additional remarks pertinent to the dumping site can be added at this time.
After uploading the data from the handheld scanner, all reports can be generated beginning with the initial scan. The information is immediately available at the Ticket Watch™ website. Ticket Watch™ ticket tracking software integrates with accounting software and billing your customer is as easy as pushing a button.
Track Your Load From Beginning to End
If you're looking for a ticketing solution, our innovative ticket tracking system follows the load from beginning to end, reduces error and eliminates the data entry of load tickets. No more lost tickets or duplicates. Reports can be generated with ease and the touch of a button. This reduces administrative costs and overhead. Accountability is maximized as tickets are reconciled from the loading site to the dumping site automatically. This process virtually eliminates fraud and increases accountability for each load tracked. This is the nation's ideal disaster ticket ADMS.
Emergency and Disaster Monitoring Services Work Even During Power Outages
The Ticket Watch™ monitoring systems inspect debris contractor operations to ensure FEMA eligibility and accurate debris load removal.
Our electronic barcoding system allows disaster cleanup companies an efficient way to:
- Monitor debris contractors to ensure compliance with contracts
- Inspect and validate loads and perform load surveying at loading sites and dumping sites
- Perform data ticket entry
- Monitor load metrics
- Document removed debris to ensure eligibility
- Prepare project worksheets
- Coordinate and assemble all data into approved documentation for clients and FEMA
Ticket Watch™ Reviews From Satisfied Clients:
"I would like to say how much improvement the Ticket Watch system has brought to our trucking operations. The ability to synchronize our tickets with the office has opened a whole new world of opportunity. Our management team can now see an electronic ticket and categorize the tickets to the way they want to analyze the data. We have noticed fewer errors by the field personal with a more simplistic attitude toward tickets.
Our company has been using the Psion Ikon scanner which is about as straight forward as using a smart phone. With its small, compact, easy to read screen, its makes for a short day of creating tickets. Ticket Watch's complete package gives you state of the art capabilities to manage any ticketing operation your company may need." Mike N. - Naperville Exc.
Request a Free Demonstration of the Ticket Watch™ System
If you're looking for a solution to your load ticketing tracking problem, give us a call! We travel all over the country demonstrating just how easy it is to keep track of your loads and bill your customers when you utilize the Ticket Watch™ electronic ticketing system into your operations. We'll provide a live demonstration of the entire process from setting up your account to creating a barcode and generating the reports.